The UAE Royalty 3: June-July 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Guess Who+Jul 20th, 2004 - 5:39 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Guess Who @ Jul 20th, 2004 - 5:39 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by La la@Jul 20th, 2004 - 6:57 pm
Originally posted by Guess Who@Jul 20th, 2004 - 12:59 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Ulika
@Jul 19th, 2004 - 3:10 pm
guess who can you give information who is not married ?  :heart:  :flower:

Well, most of shk zayed's sons are married, i would say that 2 or 3 arn't married yet

Is Falah married?

I'm writing in all my favo threads because LTR is WORKING (for once)!!! Yippii!
Falah is divorced.He does not have any children. [/b][/quote]
falah = nutcase.

Are Sheikha Fatima's daughters Shamaa (it's a female name, right) and Ezhiyaziah (whom Mo wanted to marry) married?

Originally posted by La la@Jul 21st, 2004 - 3:28 am
Are Sheikha Fatima's daughters Shamaa (it's a female name, right) and Ezhiyaziah (whom Mo wanted to marry) married?
Shamma and Elyaziah are female names, and it was said that Mo wanted elyaziah.

Originally posted by Guess Who+Jul 21st, 2004 - 6:28 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Guess Who @ Jul 21st, 2004 - 6:28 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-La la@Jul 21st, 2004 - 3:28 am
Shamma and Elyaziah are female names, and it was said that Mo wanted elyaziah. [/b][/quote]
isn't it slightly strange (even in Mo-land) to marry the brother (Mansour) of father's intended love intrest (Elyaziah)?

if manal and mansour are arranged-aren't arrange marriages the first, usually. and why in the world would manal agree to this marriage, her father is despised by so many in the Al Nayan clan. they will make her life hell unless she turns her back on her family.

Originally posted by silver charm+Jul 21st, 2004 - 3:34 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (silver charm @ Jul 21st, 2004 - 3:34 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Guess Who@Jul 21st, 2004 - 6:28 am
<!--QuoteBegin-La la
@Jul 21st, 2004 - 3:28 am

isn't it slightly strange (even in Mo-land) to marry the brother (Mansour) of father's intended love intrest (Elyaziah)?

if manal and mansour are arranged-aren't arrange marriages the first, usually. and why in the world would manal agree to this marriage, her father is despised by so many in the Al Nayan clan. they will make her life hell unless she turns her back on her family. [/b][/quote]
Mandour and Manal have been wanting each other for a very very long time. mansour was engaged for about ayear and left his fiance for manal. This is not an arranged marriage. Manal agreed coz she loves him. If their was a problem between the 2 families do u think Mo would agree to this marriage???? Theer will be no need for manal to turn her back on anyone.

Originally posted by Guess Who+Jul 21st, 2004 - 3:38 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Guess Who @ Jul 21st, 2004 - 3:38 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by silver charm@Jul 21st, 2004 - 3:34 pm
Originally posted by Guess Who@Jul 21st, 2004 - 6:28 am
<!--QuoteBegin-La la
@Jul 21st, 2004 - 3:28 am

if manal and mansour are arranged-aren't arrange marriages the first, usually. and why in the world would manal agree to this marriage, her father is despised by so many in the Al Nayan clan. they will make her life hell unless she turns her back on her family.
Mandour and Manal have been wanting each other for a very very long time. mansour was engaged for about ayear and left his fiance for manal. This is not an arranged marriage. Manal agreed coz she loves him. If their was a problem between the 2 families do u think Mo would agree to this marriage???? Theer will be no need for manal to turn her back on anyone. [/b][/quote]
ahhhh....good love.....i'm so happy.

:heart: :flower: :heart: :flower:

Isn't Mansour married? If so, what about his first wife? He's in love with Manal and they want to be married - will he eventually divorce the first lady?

Originally posted by QueenB@Jul 21st, 2004 - 6:17 pm
Isn't Mansour married? If so, what about his first wife? He's in love with Manal and they want to be married - will he eventually divorce the first lady?
oh i knew the joy was too sweet to last......

Originally posted by Guess Who+Jul 21st, 2004 - 6:29 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Guess Who @ Jul 21st, 2004 - 6:29 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pallas athina@Jul 21st, 2004 - 5:09 am
Which of Zayed's boys aren't married?
Khaled. [/b][/quote]
Is he crazy too?

Originally posted by pallas athina+Jul 22nd, 2004 - 4:48 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pallas athina @ Jul 22nd, 2004 - 4:48 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Guess Who@Jul 21st, 2004 - 6:29 am
<!--QuoteBegin-pallas athina
@Jul 21st, 2004 - 5:09 am

Khaled.
Is he crazy too? [/b][/quote]
I dont know.He seems a down to earth person.

Originally posted by QueenB@Jul 22nd, 2004 - 2:17 am
Yes he is married and has a 6 year old son. It dosnt mean he is getting married that he will divorce his first wife.He wont divorce her.

Originally posted by Guess Who+Jul 22nd, 2004 - 2:10 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Guess Who @ Jul 22nd, 2004 - 2:10 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by pallas athina@Jul 22nd, 2004 - 4:48 am

Khaled.

Is he crazy too?
I dont know.He seems a down to earth person. [/b][/quote]
He looks so young. How old is he?

Originally posted by La la+Jul 21st, 2004 - 10:20 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (La la @ Jul 21st, 2004 - 10:20 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Guess Who@Jul 22nd, 2004 - 2:10 am

Khaled.

Is he crazy too?

He looks so young. How old is he? [/b][/quote]
Where'd you see a picture?

I did a search on Google. But he doesn't look very young anymore. :) Now that I've seen more of him.

Guess Who,

Does Baba Zayed have a son named Issa or Essa?

Originally posted by La la+Jul 22nd, 2004 - 6:20 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (La la @ Jul 22nd, 2004 - 6:20 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Guess Who@Jul 22nd, 2004 - 2:10 am

Khaled.

Is he crazy too?

He looks so young. How old is he? [/b][/quote]
Early/mid 20's

Originally posted by La la@Jul 22nd, 2004 - 6:25 am
I did a search on Google. But he doesn't look very young anymore. :) Now that I've seen more of him.

Guess Who,

Does Baba Zayed have a son named Issa or Essa?
Essa.He is married with i think 4 or 5 boys

Guess Who,

Is Baba Shakhbut, Baba Zayed's brother, alive?

Originally posted by La la@Jul 23rd, 2004 - 6:28 pm
Guess Who,

Is Baba Shakhbut, Baba Zayed's brother, alive?
No.Baba zayed does not have any brothers/sister who are alive. About 3 years ago his sister past away.

Guess who - is Mansour's first wife a cousin or relative of his? Was that an arranged marriage?

Guess Who, are you positive Ahmed bin Saeed isn't married? Because if you are, then I'm definitely moving to Dubai.

Originally posted by pallas athina@Jul 24th, 2004 - 3:12 am
Guess Who, are you positive Ahmed bin Saeed isn't married? Because if you are, then I'm definitely moving to Dubai.
:lol:

Originally posted by QueenB@Jul 23rd, 2004 - 10:41 pm
Guess who - is Mansour's first wife a cousin or relative of his? Was that an arranged marriage?
It was an arranged marriage. She is a relative, if im not mistaken she is his 2nd cousin.

Originally posted by pallas athina@Jul 24th, 2004 - 5:12 am
I am POSITIVE.

Originally posted by Guess Who+Jul 23rd, 2004 - 10:22 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Guess Who @ Jul 23rd, 2004 - 10:22 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pallas athina@Jul 24th, 2004 - 5:12 am
Guess Who, are you positive Ahmed bin Saeed isn't married?  Because if you are, then I'm definitely moving to Dubai.
I am POSITIVE. [/b][/quote]
Time to pack...

Originally posted by pallas athina+Jul 24th, 2004 - 4:03 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pallas athina @ Jul 24th, 2004 - 4:03 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Guess Who@Jul 23rd, 2004 - 10:22 pm
@Jul 24th, 2004 - 5:12 am
Guess Who, are you positive Ahmed bin Saeed isn't married?  Because if you are, then I'm definitely moving to Dubai.

I am POSITIVE.
Time to pack... [/b][/quote]
Dont forget, you promised to share him with me.

Thank you for answering my questions about Mansour Guess who :flower: !!!!!!!!
Now that this board knows THE AHMED is single - PA and Lala - who gets him on weekends? :lol:

Guess Who - do you know anything about the boys from Qatar? Especially Sheikh Jassim? :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom