Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 6: June 2019 - July 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm...well. I don't hate it. And I love the powder pink and black.

And her hair is very Roaring 20's.:whistling:

I think she needed to embrace the style a little more with some striking makeup ( definitely a stronger outline for her lip colour) and statement earring or maybe a necklace. The strapped vest like bodice does nothing for her. Her shoulder posture in the group photo shows why she often doesn’t look great in photos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlotte's look while nice needed earrings as it looked to be missing something!

Charlotte at the presentation of the programme for the 2022/2023 season of the Princess Grace Theatre of Monaco/the programme of the Philosophical Meetings of Monaco yesterday, September 13:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Charlotte at the presentation of the awards of the Prince Pierre Foundation yesterday evening, October 11:

** Full view ** gallery **

Last edited:
Really? I could see mama Caroline wearing this as well.

Charlotte at the 7th edition of Rendez-vous Littéraires on Rue Cambon this week, wearing Chanel:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Charlotte at the exhibition "Monaco on Stage. 100 years of concerts in Monaco" today, October 26:

** instagram post **

Charlotte participated in the symposium "The human of the future" in Paris, a collaboration between the UNESCO and the Philosophical Meetings of Monaco today:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
The evening gown isn’t one I would normally like but she looks so good.

The evening gown looks silly, as if it supposed to be foe a schoolgirl. Anyone who wasn’t extremely thin as she would really look terrible.

I preferred the outfit worn earlier for the Mass and Parade the evening look wasn't great.

A gorgeous coat.Love the way it has a slight sparkle in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom