Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 6: June 2019 - July 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlotte looks wonderful the sparkly coat was very much in keeping with the festive theme!

The outfit is kinda yuck but she looks so much like her mom in her younger days I can forgive the fashion flub!

Charlotte in Chanel at another edition of the Rendez-vous littéraire in Dakar, Senegal, on December 5:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Charlotte moderating an event of the Rencontres Philosophiques de Monaco yesterday, December 15:

** video **

Minus the boots its quite nice and colourful!

Not liking the outfit but Charlotte looks gorgeous!

Can we talk about those weird boots??

I remember when Charlotte was so consistently well dressed. Her appearance at Prince Albert's wedding set the bar to dizzying heights...she looked unbelievably beautiful.

But when her 20's ended, so did her great wardrobe I think.:sad:

Can we talk about those weird boots??

I remember when Charlotte was so consistently well dressed. Her appearance at Prince Albert's wedding set the bar to dizzying heights...she looked unbelievably beautiful.

But when her 20's ended, so did her great wardrobe I think.:sad:

I actually really love her outfits in the Literary Rendezvous series. She does elevated casuals really well--the Chanel tweed with jeans is the aspirational wardrobe that women in their 30s and of a certain point in their lives hope to effortlessly emulate (and have). I've always said she's unique, fashion-wise, in that she does streetclothes way better than formal or events fashion.

I actually really love her outfits in the Literary Rendezvous series. She does elevated casuals really well--the Chanel tweed with jeans is the aspirational wardrobe that women in their 30s and of a certain point in their lives hope to effortlessly emulate (and have). I've always said she's unique, fashion-wise, in that she does streetclothes way better than formal or events fashion.
I agree. I also don't think she's that badly dressed at formal events as some other people do.

Comparative posts have been removed according to the TRF rules.

Last edited:
Charlotte looks nice and chic in her all black look.

I especially like Charlotte's lilac Chanel bag as a contrast to her black @chanelofficial jacket and pants.

Those shoes are awful...almost cartoonish:sad:

Very nice outfit, but the shoes are awful!

Last edited by a moderator:
The shoes are ugly, out of season and not relative to the coat.
The coat is nice but wrong size.
I wonder why a woman has to spend thousand of euros to wear this....

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

Since Charlotte is Chnael's ambassador, I suppose that Chanel gives her to wear those outfits. Maybe she cannot chose what to wear.

:previous:

I think you are right, however I guess that she is presented with a certain preselection of clothes to wear.

I doubt there's always only one outfit to wear, but that she can choose between different pieces and accessories.

She should ditch the Chanel liaison if she’s restricted to shoes like that! Agree the coat, although very nice, is not a good fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom