Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 19: May 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It’s good to see her wearing something more fitted and it’s not a dark palette. I quite like the lighter trim on the jacket but I wouldn’t say it’s particularly remarkable .

Charlene wearing a lovely white summer dress while visiting the new mothers and babies at the Princess Grace Hospital to mark Mother's Day:

** Pic **

Princess Charlene looks really lovely and a beautiful colour too!

The darker hair suits her better I think and I also like the colourscheme she dresses in.

Loathe the trousers, the belt and footwear but I quite like the blouse. I don’t think the colour does much for her.

Her fashion sense seems to be having more and more misses ,the Princess might need a new style team.

Charlene at the 4th edition of the "Rencontre des Sites historiques Grimaldi de Monaco" event today, June 10:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **
I don't really understand these kind of clothes. Shapeless and grungy. She can pull and afford much better. Did she lose the path for Armani shops?
Even H&M and Zara have much better choice.

Last edited:
Wide trousers are the latest fashion. In this forum there are photos of other royals wearing wide trousers and they were a definite NO. But Princess Charlene with her statesque figure can carry them very well.

I would have agreed that she had the stature to suit a wide leg trouser, but her figure has subtly changed in recent years and the combination of the belt and flatty sandals make her look dumpy.

I agree a narrower belt and high heeled sandals would have contributed to a much better look.

The darker hair suits her better I think and I also like the colourscheme she dresses in.
Isn't it funny how we like or dislike things for all sorts of reasons and in this case, I have to admit I loathe her darkened hair as the colour is so flat and dense you cannot see any texture of the hair and so makes it look like a dark flat close-fitting cape. More,importantly, I think it sucks the life out of her face and seems to negate any sign of her subtle face colour.

Princess Charlene during a reception for the AS Monaco Basket (ASM) team players and leading staff today, June 17:

** Full view ** Upper part **

It is not football, but basketball. At first I could not stand her darkened hair. But somehow I am now beginning to like it. I much prefer it to when she was 'very blond'. I thought that it looked very artificial. Anyway, in my modest opinion, the most important thing is that she is looking very healthy and serene.

I think the lighter shade of this outfit plus the photograph being taken in natural light is much more flattering with regard to both her hair colour and flesh tone. I also like the soft material of both blouse and pleated trousers which again is a flattering style. This is the best I have seen her look for sometime.

Princess Charlene looks great, love her out fit, even her hair looks lovely
I do like her blond but how they have style her hair looks good.

Princess Charlene looked really nice and the outfit was perfect for an outdoor summer event.

Stunning!!!!! Welome back our beloved Charlene.

Lovely gown on the Princess but don't care for the necklace.

She looks great , I love the cut of the dress on her! she looks like a woman on a mission !

She looks so different from the way she used to look that it is startling!
Still, she does look healthy and serene.

It’s certainly a strong look from her. Lovely as it may be, I find the jewellery too fussy for the clean, structured lines of this dress.

Princess Charlene at the Saint Jean Day celebration yesterday evening, June 23:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Back
Top Bottom