Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 19: May 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Simple and elegant, suited to the occasion.

Casual and simple but at the same time elegant. Well done Princess Charlene!

A nice and simple look and Princess Charlene looks really lovely.

Could Princess Charlene not have worn a dress to this event?
The outfit is fine for a different event but not a Cocktail Party

Princess Charlene at the summer cocktail event of the Association des Femmes Chefs d'Entreprises celebrating "The Success of Women in the Workplace":

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuIdFlRInSO/

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=640156361479362&set=pcb.640170628144602

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=640157654812566&set=pcb.640170628144602
Maybe she tried pass the message that The Success of Women... is to wear pants?

I don't like at all. Its a shortish jeans looking outfit.. with gold shades.

Unsuitable and not very elegant.

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

All the other ladies seemed to concur about what you wear to a cocktail party. Charlene has been in her role long enough to know what is expected. It’s not as if she doesn’t like to wear gowns and expensive jewels when it suits her.

Princess Charlene with members of the Courchevel Ski Club on the occasion of a check presentation following on July 10 - a simple, nice and elegant look:

** Pic **

Really lovely and one of Charlene's nicer outfits of late.

Yes, it’s simple and elegant, just wish she’d opted for a brighter colour. It is summer on the Riviera.

Princess Charlene during a reception for the French National Rugby Union team yesterday, July 13, you can at least get an idea of the little black dress ;)

** Pic **

Last edited:
I imagine it was deliberate for the Royal couple to wear black and white to complement the team, although Albert appears to be wearing the wrong coloured trousers :) I do wish she wouldn’t persist with these one shouldered dresses. They really do nothing for her.

:previous: That is the drawback of Charlene's dark hair, it seems to suck the colour out of her face. Add in the black dress and she looks almost like a black blob.

Princess Charlene during a reception for the French National Rugby Union team yesterday, July 13, you can at least get an idea of the little black dress ;)

** Pic **

Interesting to take a look at the latest post on the Princess Royal thread where Anne chooses to wear bright contrasting colours to the all black and white ‘uniform’ of the people she’s pictured with.

I imagine it was deliberate for the Royal couple to wear black and white to complement the team, although Albert appears to be wearing the wrong coloured trousers :) I do wish she wouldn’t persist with these one shouldered dresses. They really do nothing for her.

I agree.
Perhaps it's because she has broad, swimmer's shoulders, and feels that style reduces the width?

I agree.
Perhaps it's because she has broad, swimmer's shoulders, and feels that style reduces the width?

Perhaps it’s because she has broad, swimmer’s shoulders and wishes to emphasize her marvelous build?

Princess Charlene receiving two checks in favour of her foundation yesterday, July 19:

** instagram gallery **

And in white at a dinner organized for the benefit of the Mandela Foundation on July 18:

** instagram gallery **

Last edited:
2 nice outfits on the Princess, the white/cream suit gets my vote as my winner!

She looks fantastic in both outfits. But what struck me most is her air of complete relaxation and her facial expressions show that she is really enjoying herself on both occasions!

Yes, two nice appearances by the Princess and I agree, she looks very comfortable in her role.

2 nice outfits on the Princess, the white/cream suit gets my vote as my winner!
I agree wholeheartedly. It literally lit her up and that particular shade of white reflected back an elegant, happy and confident Princess Charlene.

While I like the 'idea' her darker hair, the reality is a whole different kettle of fish. In black and darker colours she looks stressed and pallid and when she wears lighter colours she looks a lot more relaxed but white literally lights her up.

Princess Charlene at the jubilee gala of the Club Allemand International de Monaco on July 17:

** instagram post **

There was a time when I thought Charlene could do no wrong fashion wise. I thought she was the most glamorous and stylish of all the Royal women.

She has, in the past few years, had more MISSES than HITS for some reason, and I don't know why.:sad:

However, her makeup here is perfect. She looks beautiful.

There was a time when I thought Charlene could do no wrong fashion wise. I thought she was the most glamorous and stylish of all the Royal women.

She has, in the past few years, had more MISSES than HITS for some reason, and I don't know why.:sad:

However, her makeup here is perfect. She looks beautiful.

I agree, she seems to seek out some of the most horrible clothes imaginable. I don't know if this particular dress is Akris but most of her disasters are usually down to them.

Back
Top Bottom