Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 20: June 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not keen on the belt but other than that its a nice outfit and appearance.

If HM felt that a belt was needed, then a thin one would have been a better choice.

What a lovely jacket and I like it paired with the trousers/pants. I agree a slightly slimmer belt might be a sleeker look, but I think the belt works okay.

A really lovely floral dress on the queen today in London.

:flowers:Loving the dress. A necklace would be a nice touch

Queen Letizia wore one of her Hugo Boss dresses for the inauguration of the second International Congress on Human Trafficking in Malaga today, September 28:

** gallery ** July 2019 **

Not my favourite dress on but her style team have vastly improved and are doing an excellent job since the early days of her tenure as Queen.

I like the dress. I think it would also look good on Leonor.

I'm really disappointed by Queen Letizia's dress chosen to be worn during flag swearing-in ceremony at the General Military Academy. It's too simple, not enough formal for such important military ceremony!

I'm really disappointed by Queen Letizia's dress chosen to be worn during flag swearing-in ceremony at the General Military Academy. It's too simple, not enough formal for such important military ceremony!

It's par for the course, isn't it? The dress is pretty but not for this occasion.

There might be a theme, considering Leonor wore a black-and-white dotted dress to a military event just before starting her studies.

Queen Letizia in & Me Unlimited today:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part ** May 2022 **

Its a lovely dress in my opinion. Its (as always) the lack of accessories and hairstyle which downgrade the look. In other contrys, royals usually were a hat for such occasions but not in spain. Q.Sofia sometimes wore headpiece for important events in the early reign of JC. Sofia in the 80´s for a military event. https://media.gettyimages.com/id/51...=2hahQS7-x0Onn0QoV25GNdh4lV1B8vSIhll-ogcV4EI=
Army Day https://media.gettyimages.com/id/89...=Py-bS4TOwa84VmVYlzwUdoz2GB_Q7EFT20xfxwnspkA=

Last edited:
The dress is really lovely but she could have worn a bracelet and had an upstyle hairdo ,the finishing touches are not Letizia's strong point.

A lovely dress and colour on queen Letizia today!

I have a love/hate feeling toward this dress. I love the top and the color is great on Letizia. But I've never liked the lower half of the dress.

The dress is really nice but Letizia's hair style is very disappointing yet again.

The dress is really nice but Letizia's hair style is very disappointing yet again.

I agree with you. She misses often with the lack of finishing touches, but her hair is the biggest drawback as far as style and color.

Last edited:
I agree with you. She misses often with the lack of finishing touches, but her hair is the biggest drawback as far as style and color.

And National Day of all events!

Letizia in her nice light Hugo Boss suit at the Princess of Asturias Awards audiences today, October 20:

** gallery **

I think Letizia wanted to tone it down for Leonor to be the centre, therefore the average boring suit is fine.

I think Letizia wanted to tone it down for Leonor to be the centre, therefore the average boring suit is fine.

Letizia is the queen and should be the better dressed, the suit and colour are both fine but I'd like to have seen a dress.

Letizia is the queen and should be the better dressed, the suit and colour are both fine but I'd like to have seen a dress.

The Queen will change for the main awards ceremony in the evening and, hopefully, will wear a dress.

Back
Top Bottom