Queen Mathilde's Eveningwear Part 4: September 2019 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the evening gown worn on June 21st, Queen Mathilde could have left off the necklace; the necklace is a busy design anyway.

Really beautiful dress and superb fit showing her figure. Love the little cap sleeves and neckline, so flattering

Very regal gown, hard to go wrong with that neckline.

The cap sleeve and upper bodice is so flattering. I like the shade of this gown .

Mathilde's gown, worn on June 20th, is part of which Armani Privé Collection? It seems that it's strapless!

The all green look blends in with the surroundings ;)
Its a really lovely shade of green too.

Queen Mathilde in Natan at the National Day concert this evening, July 20:

A different colour on the dress and minus the Gremlin Fur it would have been a winner.
The bright yellow suit was awful, its not an easy colour to wear and was all too much.

The feathers probably makes her feel uncomfortable last time and I'm glad that she removed them, it's a great dress except the feathers.

The first outfit worn at the Fete du Parc was the winner ,the green and white was lovely.

I won't say I dislike it but there's too much fabric......

Last edited by a moderator:
Queen Mathilde at a concert yesterday evening, September 16, wearing a Giorgio Armani dress again:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Beautiful dress. Wish she had worn more jewelry.

A really lovely dress and appearance by the queen.

She is always impeccably dressed. Always dressed perfectly for each occasion imo.

That’s a very flattering dress. Would like to see a close up of the fabric.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom