Queen Mathilde's Eveningwear Part 4: September 2019 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A nice dress for Mathilde, but she seems a little overdressed for the engagement.

Queen Mathilde attended the concert "Für Jan Van Eyck" in Ghent this evening, September 22:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I love Mathilde's coordinated masks, a shiny silver one this time.

The blouse is super chic. I don’t mind the pants. The mask is beautiful.

Not really a fan of Mathilde's trousers and agree they're a bit party like for church - it seems she has taken turns with Pauline Ducruet and her outfit yesterday and raided ABBA's closet with her.

Disco pants and mask in a Church !

The glittery silver pants were pretty awful and not what you'd expect to see in a church, the queen has so many nice skirts that could have been worn.

Mathilde is rocking that red! Love how she often matches her masks with her outfits.

Queen Mathilde in a Dries Van Noten dress during the recording of a Christmas concert that will be shown on December 24:

** Pic **

Queen Mathilde was seen at a restaurant Boury in Roeselare yesterday:

** Pics ** Pic ** Pic **

Awful gown. I dislike the print and design.

Queen Mathilde in a Dries Van Noten dress during the recording of a Christmas concert that will be shown on December 24:

** Pic **

I love the style but not the print.

Queen Mathilde this evening at a dinner for young farmers who are active in traditional and organic farming:

** Full view **

Terrible blouse.

This evening Queen Mathilde attended a semi final of the Queen Elisabeth Competition:

** Pic **

The blouse doesn't quite work for me. Usually, I like most of her eveningwear but the dark in this blouse is too much and the combination of colours is just a little off for me.

I'd like to see Mathilde with a different hairstyle for change. Of course, it's a little hypocritical of me to say so since this is the hairstyle I haven't changed in many years but it's the one that suits me best. She's so lovely that many others would work for her as well.

Way too much going on with that blouse with the loud colours/design and pattern.

Queen Mathilde can be quite hit or miss.

Really nice dress. Unfortunately, the king isn't as nicely dressed tonight to complete her look.

Queen Mathilde looks really lovely and what a very beautiful pair of earrings too.

Queen Mathilde at the second final of the Queen Elisabeth competition:

** Photos **

Queen Mathilde in green this evening - many thanks to modekoninginmathilde.be who also found out that it’s a Carolina Herrera combination:

** Photos **

She wore Queen Fabiola pearl earrings with her Silver Pants
She wore Queen Fabiola green Tunesian earrings with her Green Combination.

Queen Mathilde in green this evening - many thanks to modekoninginmathilde.be who also found out that it’s a Carolina Herrera combination:

The colour is really nice but I'm not keen on the design /tassels.

Also worth a note are the wonderful pair of earrings and matching green mask.

Queen Mathilde at the Queen Elisabeth Competition this evening, May 27 (a new Dries van Noten dress, thanks again to modekoninginmathilde):

** Photos **

Queen Mathilde in a nice Giorgio Armani dress, she has already worn two years ago, at tonight’s final session:

** Photos ** May 2019 **

The queen looks really nice and a lovely floral patterned gown and another pair of beautiful earrings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom