The Coronation of King Charles III and Queen Camilla, 6 May 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No the representatives of the Realms are entering now. The foreign royalas will be the last batch before the royal family, I suppose.

I haven’t seen any foreign royals arrive yet, perhaps they were showing something else on tv at that time.

Foreign Royals should be next after the Commonwealth Realms.

Thanks Sunnystar for the Sky Link on Youtube - it works! - we're watching both channels now!

The King isn't wearing naval uniform, it looks like it's the more traditional outfit.

The Sky coverage is amazing! The cheering!

Royals are entering now. All very nice! I’m watching Sky News on YT

Maria Teresa in trousers and without hat. I’m speechless. It’s terrible, I’m sorry. It looks like she’s going to sign some of her books at some random library.

Last edited by a moderator:
No the representatives of the Realms are entering now. The foreign royalas will be the last batch before the royal family, I suppose.

The order of service has the Governors General and Commonwealth PMs, the foreign royal families, the British royal family, the Waleses, and then the King and Queen.

I suppose the foreign royals are already seated by now, but, as in the late Queen's funeral, we won't see their procession into the Abbey as the cameras are cutting to the King's and Queen's carriage ride.

Last edited:
Foreign Royals should be next after the Commonwealth Realms.

I don't think they'll show any royal arrival (foreign and British), as usual. All camera seem to show the King procession.

Queen Mathilde in pale pink and wearing a short cape

Didn't see the co couples from Denmark and Norway, but they probably entered before I realized the foreign royals were on screen

I don't think they'll show any royal arrival (foreign and British), as usual. All camera seem to show the King procession.

This SkyNews link is just of Westminster Abbey (outside)

The foreign royals have all mostly just entered and are probably processing to their seats now, so probably we won't see them taking their seats, sadly. Same with the rest of the BRF.

The Royal Family YouTube Channel is showing the arrival of all royals:

We're lucky that modern technology allows for multiple points of view. In past years we often got nothing at all...

Andrew Parker Bowles has just arrived, accompanied by a peer in coronation robes. Lord Ashcombe, perhaps? (The Queen is a granddaughter of one of the previous barons.)

Edit: Not Lord Ashcombe.

And thankfully the rain isn't too heavy,the BBC said its light but the temperatures are on the cooler side.Oh well!

I see that King Felipe and King Carl Gustaf are wearing their collars of the Garter. King Felipe is also wearing his biigger Golden Fleece necklace insignia, which he normally doesn't do outside Spain.

Last edited:
Prince Michael of Kent in GCVO robes, which we hardly ever see. Princess Michael in day dress.

Lord Snowden and The Chattos are arriving.

I could have mistaken Pippa for her sister.

The Queen really needs to wave at the public more.

All extended families invited without their spouses. Same for the Middletons

Prince Andrew in Garter Robes, Eugenie in day dress.

Thank you!!!
I've been switching between 8 different channels and somehow missed The Royal Family one (mistakenly with The Royal Family Channel, silly me).

The Duke of Sussex, The Yorks and The Tindalls have arrived.

The Duchess of Edinburgh looks divine in those robes, and she's wearing a full white gown. Lovely that Louise and James are attending.

The blue of the GCVO robes is gorgeous.

We're lucky that modern technology allows for multiple points of view. In past years we often got nothing at all...

True. I’m watching live on Britbox.

It's nice to see the Middletons there arriving with the extended family.

The Duchesses of Edinburgh and Gloucester in GCVO robes. Long dresses, it seems? The Duchess of Edinburgh has a floral thing. I think the robe might be the "hint of blue" in Kate's outfit.

Princess Anne appears to be in the Order of the Thistle robe rather than the Garter Robes.

The Gloucesters in robes!!! Princess Anne looks so striking in her uniform.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom