The Duchess of Sussex's Eveningwear Part 2: September 2019 - November 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice colors, but I don't care for the dress. It's shapeless really.

I didnt see it as shapeless I thought it draped her body beautifully.
I think that is the nicest formal wear I have seen her wear. Other dresses looked uncomfortable on her.If that makes sense.

I personally think that the color of gown was absolutely lovely on Meghan. She should really incorporate many more casual items of same into her wardrobe. JMO

Very nice colour but not really a fan of the design and the fit. The hair is beautiful. The shoes are a big no for me

I agree with all of this^
Beautiful color, but poorly constructed and just not a good fit metaphorically or physically. The front of the skirt is strange, the trailing chiffon silly. Something more refined and less "gala" would have worked better. She looks like she's getting an Emmy, not a leadership award. JMO

I always like to see Meghan in colours and this red outfit looks great. I especially like the cut of the slimline pants which make her legs look extra long.

A very appropriate outfit for the event - assuming that she didn't want to blend in but stand out. I wouldn't dare to wear it but she does it with confidence.

It’s a Maxima outfit which means I would never wear it in a million years but it suits her nicely.

I always thought the Alexander McQueen black and white suit was one of the best things Meghan wore and she would have been wise to follow that path as a royal with smart suits. This one is modern and classy too, and it fits.

Just too much red for my personal taste.

The Duchess of Sussex in Giorgio Armani at the Women's Fund of Central Indiana event "The Power of Women: An Evening With Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex":

** Pic **

That looks to be a very lovely dress and I like the contrasting shoe colour.

I assume the green dress and the purple shoes are a nod to the colours of the Women's Suffrage movement?

Green is the color for reproductive rights in many countries.

I'm not sure either dress or shoes work with the lighting. She's more or less blending in.

I think Meghan looks lovely. That shade of green is flattering to her skin tones and I like the style. And the shoes!

The Duchess of Sussex in Giorgio Armani at the Women's Fund of Central Indiana event "The Power of Women: An Evening With Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex":

** Pic **

A beautiful dress.

I love the purple and green combination!

Very nice dress, she looks great! The combo purple/green is (almost) always a winner in my book

Unusual evening gown... not quite sure if it works for Meghan.

But she herself is stunningly beautiful, as always.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom