Queen Camilla's Fashion and Style Part 1: September 2022 - June 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Queen looks Very pretty in this dress…and wedge shoes too! Good idea in lots of grass.

Camilla certainly looks great in shirtwaisters and this one is no exception and I was tickled at the advent of a practical yet elegant pair of wedges. Perhaps the addition of a hat or parasol would have been useful as well.

Queen Camilla in Newtownabbey, Northern Ireland, today, May 24:

Green for the visits to Ireland North and South have become a theme and I think I can make out an emerald brooch under the scarf!

It's a lovely, flattering shade of green on the Queen. I like the style of the dress, too, although the scarf really elevates the outfit.

It's a lovely, flattering shade of green on the Queen. I like the style of the dress, too, although the scarf really elevates the outfit.

The Queen's dress is in a very soothing green colour.

Totally agree with all these observations. She looks very good today.

Lovely, the detail on the coat is especially nice and becoming.

Very elegant, classic Camilla!

Its Camilla's signature style which she pulls off effortlessly the hat,gloves and jewels all compliment the outfit.
Other royals could learn a lesson in the finishing touches and accessorising outfits.

Camilla in green again on day 2 in Northern Ireland today, May 25:

** Full view **

Lovely. If I am not mistaken, Camilla wore this dress for the Big Lunch at the Oval during the Platinum Jubilee celebrations last year.

Queen Camilla attended a reception for the inaugural Queen's Reading Room Literary Festival at Hampton Court Palace yesterday, June 11:

** Full view ** Upper part **

A rare miss by Camilla,its really not a nice outfit at all other than the colour!

Giles Brandeth in the background with Dame Judi Dench and Joanna Lumley there as well.
This out fit is quite a departure from her usual dresses.

Queen Camilla attended a reception for the inaugural Queen's Reading Room Literary Festival at Hampton Court Palace yesterday, June 11:

** Full view ** Upper part **

The Queen wore this very jumpsuit for the concert in Windsor at the Coronaton weekend. My only objection relates to the flared trousers, I think a more classic look would have served her well.

I am also surprised Camilla chose to wear a jumsuit eysterday evening. It has been such a hot weekend, I would have thought a summer dress would have been more appropriate.

I am also surprised Camilla chose to wear a jumsuit eysterday evening. It has been such a hot weekend, I would have thought a summer dress would have been more appropriate.

My thoughts too given our very warm spell of weather!

Oh dear, it’s a miss from me .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom